Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting Better

Kohen's face is looking really good....The dermabond came off his cheek a few days ago...But the one up by his eye is still holding on tight?...I really want to peel it off, but have left it alone...We started 2 nights ago rubbing the aloe vera gel on them...He loves it because he gets a watch and keeps the time because it has to be for a full 60 seconds

Those 2 pictures above were from a couple of days ago and I never hit publish post, so I thought I would just add to it....The other dermabond was hanging off last night and when he got in the shower, I pulled it off....SO glad they are both gone and I can rub the aloe vera gel on both spots now....So it's Friday and it will be a full 2 weeks on Sunday that this happened and he looks so good....Last night he said that he still looked "kinda ugly because of that dog bite" I assurred him that he did not look ugly, but looked great and just appeared to have a few scraps on his face like a lot of 4 year old boys:)
We got the ER bill the other day which was crazy!! Well not the bill, but it was the total amount that they are sending to our insurance....That was our first ER experience and hope to not go back there anytime soon:)...

No comments: