Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Update

Weekly Total: 17.5 miles
Monthly Total: 17.5 miles

I had week last week...I had my soccer game on Sunday which I was super sore on Monday and Tuesday because of it...I forget how many muscles I use playing soccer and I hadn't used them since we ended last November....Tuesday I ran 3 miles on the treadmill, then went to 1 hr of zumba...On a whim, I went to zumba wednesday night....Thursday I ran 3 miles on the treadmill and then off to zumba...Friday I just felt like going on a quick run...I ran a 5K in 27:10 so I felt like I sprinted the whole time but it was good...

Saturday was super busy since Kresee turned 2 and we had 2 birthday parties and Kohen's soccer game...We got through with her morning birthday party with her friends and Kerry and I were both super unmotivated to go on our long run....It was cold, windy and we were already worn out....But I managed to go 8 miles and he went 10 miles...So I'm glad I stuck with it....

Today I kind of tweaked my left quad at my soccer game...I stopped as soon as I felt it and have been stretching and icing it...I don't think I've fully injured it, but might have to really take it easy this week so as to not further injure it...Then I would be really angry 3 weeks out from the race!!

No comments: