Friday, March 4, 2011

Silly Girl

This girl keeps us entertained for sure...With her wild hair and non-stop talking she is such a sweet little thing....
She is really doing good on the potty...We haven't really officially said we are potty-training because I really don't give it that much thought...But if she tells me she needs to go, she usually does...She has done really well at home but pretty much refuses to do anything for Mimi during the week:)
She loves getting out of the shower and running around naked...I was stripping the bed the other night and she and Kohen had a ball playing in the pillows....

But one of her favorite things to do is get into my panty drawer and pull out this same yellow pair every time...They are super stretchy and she loves wearing them around....
Tomorrow she turns 2 years old and I can't quite believe it...I can say how old are you going to be? "One "and she shows you the finger and then once she gets the 2nd finger up she says
"Two"

No comments: