Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kresee Leigh is 2!

Kerry had to work on Saturday---Kresee's bday March 5th....So Kohen and I patiently waited for her to wake up....When she did, I got the video camera and we went in and sang Happy Birthday to her....She was a bit confused but didn't seem to mind....

Then like every morning, I get her some "ta-tit milk" because she knows if you don't add chocolate and let her lay in our bed while she drinks it...She doesn't look amused that I'm snapping her picture....
But she perks up and snuggles with her big brother...He likes it and doesn't mind....

Then the waiting began for the party...Kohen just couldn't wait until some of his friends showed up to play with him....We took it easy this year...Not much planning....I had Kerry go eat some donut holes and I made egg casserole...My mom brought sausage balls....The kids were to come over in their pajamas, eat breakfast, and play...That's it;)

Here is her cute invitation I ordered off of Etsy....
Not even a birthday cake (because I had one for later)....My friend, who not only cuts my hair, but also makes yummy cookies did an amazing job....I told her to make some cookies so that they look like donuts...They were the kids party favor when they went home that morning....
Miss Kresee is ready to go and waiting for some friends to show up...I drug down some girl toys and put in the living room hoping they would stay downstairs and let the boys have the upstairs room to destroy themselves....
Some friends eating their breakfast....
The 5 boys had a great time playing together:)
Sweet cousins....They just love each other!
After a full day of staying super busy and then Kohen's soccer game....Kresee is now ready for Party #2 with the family after eating Pizza Hut for dinner!!
Kohen had an Elmo cake just like this for his 2nd birthday so I thought I would get her one too because she does love Elmo....
Keyli's 2nd batch of cookies were made to match the Elmo cake....They were super yummy (even better than the donut ones!)...I could have eaten this whole plate and I'm not kidding:)
I think she has a little shyness in her like me...When it came time to sing "Happy Birthday" she was a little bit reserved and didn't really know what to think about all the attention:)
After licking on a few cookies, she thought she would eat Kenzie's ketchup....I didn't clean her face the rest of the night...I probably should have since she looks so messy in all her pictures (haha)...
She got her a cool little Barbie car all to herself so Kohen and her no longer have to fight over his little green one:)

She did great opening her presents....She is standing right here while I'm typing this looking at her pictures saying "open present?"

She got a baby duck and then absolutely nothing else mattered....I ended up having to open the rest of her presents for her....
She got a really neat house that you color and draw on and then you can put it up...She is going to love this thing....

She is in LOVE!!
She really didn't want her picture taken...She only wanted to sit on the couch and feed her duck....
And yes she went to bed with that duck and the first thing I heard over the monitor the next morning was "quack quack".........

Happy 2nd Birthday sweet girl...She goes to the doctor on Friday for her 2 year check-up and I will post her stats then!

No comments: