Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Art Class--Part 2



Talk about a wonderful birthday....I couldn't have planned a better birthday party for myself (haha)...No really, my birthday was the greatest excuse to have a private Ladies art class at How Great Thou Art some (not everyone could make it) of my favorite people....We had such a great time and I think everyone decided we should do this again very soon!!!


Margaritas----need I say more:)


The best part---the birthday cake (Thanks Leslie B and Kelli) from my favorite place--Kathy's in Iowa Park!!

All the yummy food Rachel provides from Pasquals....


All the girls in the middle of painting their masterpiece (haha)..

Angela and Randi...My fast running buddies!!!

Me, Thana and Ashley W....So happy that Ashley and her sweet hubby Ronnie made 9 pitchers of his wonderful margaritas so all us Ladies could enjoy them while we painted:)

Kelli, Ashley T., Me and Leslie B.....I think we got Kelli hooked now:)...Leslie and Kelli were great because they brought the cake and all the plates/forks/cups...So sweet of them!!

Keyli and Katie....They are both painting pros...So glad they came....


Me and Wilainia...So glad she could come....I don't get to see her as much as I would like...It was her first time and she did wonderful...She is now even signed up for another class...So glad she liked it....


Crystal, Keri and I...


Mine and Ashley's end result...We laughed at hers all evening because her door knob was a huge "S" and then we told her to make it a $ sign...She fixed it and just made the door knob a heart...Really cute...


Me and Thana....It was her first time painting and she did great!

The wonderful Rachel who owns and teaches the classes....

After rounding up everything at Art Class, 7 of us headed on over to Los Tres to have us a margarita and some food....

The waitress at Los Tres didn't speak very good English and was having a hard time understanding Ashley's drink request...So she decided to write it down for her...I think she even went to the bar to order it herself:)

Then 5 of us headed over to Keri's house to hang out on the couches...Enjoy some wine and visit for hours...Literally....

Us girls at the end of the night....I think the only one not tired was Ashley:)....These were about 1:15 AM---way past my bedtime....And this wasn't our last stop...Ashley really needed to check out Old Town....I couldn't tell you the last time I was even in a bar....It was definitely an interesting crowd for the 20 minutes we were there
Thanks again for coming...I love you guys!

No comments: