Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Update

Weekly Total: 17.5 miles
Monthly Total: 50 miles

Yesterday was my last official long run before the Rock N' Roll Half Marathon....Kerry and I were both pretty tired and really weren't in the mood....I had my bday party the night before and did not get home until 2 am!!...And getting up early to get ready for Kohen's t-ball practice didn't help...But the weather was perfect...Cloudy and not too hot...We headed out about 11:30 and my goal was to run 8 miles...Kerry's shins have been bothering him so he wanted to run slow and said he would run with me....As soon as we started, he was gone!!...Oh well I really enjoyed listening to my music and thinking about the real deal in a week....8 miles went by and felt great...My calves felt good and I'm not sore at all today....So the plan is maybe a 4 or 5 miler on Tuesday, Zumba on Wednesday and a 2 or 3 miler on Thursday....Then it will be here!!!

Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited and I say no...I am in one way, but still nervous...I am ready for it to be here, get it done, and then finally say I ran a half-marathon:)....I really can't wait....

No comments: