Sunday, March 20, 2011

Crazy Saturday

So Saturday was crazy as ever...I'm beginning to realize that it probably will be this way for awhile now that soccer and t-ball have both started...I think, though, once this half-marathon is over it will be a little better...Kerry and I will have an extra 2-3 hours since we won't be doing our long runs anymore...I do know I will still be running but not like we have been....
Kohen had t-ball practice at 10:00...I didn't get to take pictures last time, so I snapped a few:)...His first game is tomorrow night...They are the Rangers and he is super excited about it....

Kerry and I ran right after t-ball practice ended...Then had enough time to eat a quick lunch, run home, shower and get cleaned up....Because Kohen then had a soccer game at 4:00.....It was a bit warm and super windy....Unfortunately, only 3 of the 6 players showed up...So that meant Kohen, Blake and Miles had to play the entire game with absolutely no breaks...So we had 3 very red-faced little boys by the end of the game...They did so good and scored lots of goals early on...But just were worn out and ended up losing in the end...I felt sorry for them because they worked their little tails off:)
So tomorrow night is our only conflict of the two sports...Soccer game at 5:30 and first T-ball game at 5:45...So we've opted to skip the soccer game because they should have all the other 5 players there...And we hate to be late for the first t-ball game...If Kerry thinks soccer is a bit frustrating to watch at times, I can't wait to see how annoyed he gets tomorrow at t-ball (haha)

No comments: