Friday, March 11, 2011

Bragging on her!

Today Kresee went for her 2 year check-up. She did great--meaning she didn't scream when she got weighed or measured. And she only cried a second when she got her shot:(
Weight--23.8 lbs (10%) Kohen was 24.4 at 2 yrs
Height--32 3/4" (23%) Kohen was 34 1/4" at 2 yrs
Head--18" (50%)
She immediately wanted a "tita". So I told her if she was good, she would get a sticker at the end. The girl LOVES her stickers. She would play all day with them if you let her;)
But everything was good. He was impressed on how well she is talking. I said she never shuts up now! She has lots to say and everyday something else pops out of her mouth that makes me smile!
So I have lots to brag on----She knows her ABC's, can count up to 20 (with very little help), learning her colors, but not so great at those, knows a few shapes (mainly circle, star, heart), sings lots of songs and I need to start video those more!!

This girl loves her books---You can ask her any question and she points to the correct picture...We have to limit her to 2 a night or she would let you read forever!

She is doing fine on the potty...Some days she tells us and some days not....

She has started the questions...Her favorite is "what are you doing?" give her a response and then she says "why?" But she always asks "where are you going?" "where is daddy?" "what is that?" on and on and on

She is adding more describing words to her vocabulary---funny, silly, big, mean, bad

She loves telling Kohen and the dogs what to do---"get in here" "come on" "bad doggie" "get up" "go lay down" "sit down"

She is able to express herself when she's hurt---"my belly hurts" or "kohen hurt my arm"

She knows pretty much every body part....

She is wearing 12-18 mos pants/shorts and 18-24 mos shirt...Size 5 and/or 6 shoe....

My favorite phrases "I love you mommy" "green means go" (she is a backseat driver) "im funny" "hold me mommy" "i want chocolate milk" "watch this" "look at me"

She loves hot dogs and cheesesticks....Every morning "mommy, i want a hot dog"....gross, i know...But she doesn't get a hot dog for breakfast, I promise

She loves to be "bo die" by daddy...Every morning, he blow dries the kids in the bathroom...She will spread out her blanket and just lay on it while he warms her up:)

It's hard trying to think of things as I type...I know she does so much more cute stuff and trying to remember everything so I can document for the book is hard!...I might just have to come back and add things when I think about them!!

But I still can't believe she's 2...She finally knows to say "2" when someone asks her....She is the best little thing...I have to say I have been blessed with 2 great kids....

No comments: