Saturday, May 21, 2011

Preschool Graduation

Kohen is an official preschool graduate....He had his "moving on" celebration on Thursday....I can't believe his 2 years of preschool are already complete and he is going to be a big kindergarten student....I pray that he is ready!!...This lady assures me he is:)

Ms. Erica has been such a blessing....We didn't really have a preference on what teacher he had this year and had always heard such wonderful things about her....But man, I'm so glad Kohen was in her class....I know he learned so much and he loved Ms. Erica:)...Makes me sad Kresee won't get to have her since she only has one more year at SLP:(....

These 2 guys are best buds and have been in the same class the past 2 years as well and won't know what to do without each other next year!!...Reid and Kohen....I got the boys matching shirts---too cute!


Their newest friend for the year was Dru....What a sweetheart he is....

And this is Bella who has all 3 of these boys little hearts--haha....

Ms. Janet has been so wonderful to have as the aide in Kohen's class....And she loves Kohen which makes me happy...She is fun and Kohen thinks she is a blast....He

And here is the big guy receiving his certificate.....

Showing it off:)....

Daddy congratulating his boy.....

And the great part is that Kohen will attend some summer school some days of the week to keep him busy and he is in Ms. Erica's and Ms. Janet's class!!!...So I know he will continue to learn and grow before we officially start elementary school.....




And I had to get a picture with Kohen's first preschool teacher, Mrs. Maxwell....She made our first year being at a school a wonderful experience...So lucky to have had her:)...


Mrs. Maxwell with Kohen at last year's graduation:)

No comments: