Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Weekend

We spent the weekend at the lake like we do every Memorial Weekend...It was crazy windy and made it hard on all our eyes and allergies...All the dust and soot from the fires weren't fun....I will post pictures of all the fire damage....But the kiddos still have a blast....These girls argue like sisters one minute and love each other the next...We decided we probably still have a good 2 years of this and then they will probably be just fine:)


I told Kerry that although Kohen was with us the entire weekend I felt like I never saw him...I don't know if we hardly even spoke!!...He and Jaxson are at that perfect age where they DO get along great and they are in their own little worlds having their own little adventures....

Kresee and Kenzie had to take turns swinging in the baby swing outside over and over again....I thought she looked pretty sweet and cute here:)
And I pulled up a picture from last year during Memorial Weekend...Still blows my mind how fast they grow....All the hair she has now and it's still not very long!!

Kohen as usual spent his days playing outside in his underwear....We did spend a majority of the day on Sunday on the lake...We headed over to their favorite spot--Sandy Beach...It was crowded but fun....I NEVER get in my swimsuit much less the water on Memorial Weekend, but I did both this time...It was cold and it was just to wash the sand off me.....




I love this picture...Think I might need to make it my blog header for this month:)



The boys at the gas station looking at all the nasty fish who love to be fed.....





No comments: