Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Playhouse



So I've only been begging Kerry for around 3 years now to buy Kohen a swing set....I mean we have this gigantic backyard without one single thing back there for him to play on....And then we have Kresee who is at a perfect age to go out there and have fun with him....I've made it pretty clear to everyone that I really think the kids would love a swing set....So my dad and his sweet girlfriend bought the kiddos one a few weeks ago and it's amazing!!!....And we paid for a guy to put it up--expensive to do, but worth every penny....Because if it was left up for Kerry and I to get it done, it would have taken us months.....It took this guy a 1/2 day to unbox, sort and organize the 1,000 pieces...It was a huge mess!!!...So I can only imagine how not fun it was to actually put together:)

But the kids love it and they think its great...

No comments: