Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Sunday

Since we were super busy on Saturday with Kohen's birthday party, we didn't have a chance to dye any Easter eggs...Sunday morning I boiled a dozen so that they each had some....



They each needed to eat an egg...So here is messy hair eating her egg....

We all got dressed and ready to go for the day....My attempt at trying to get some cute pictures of the kiddos before heading to Maw and Papa's house for lunch:)...Kohen, of course. was not wanting to smile....
A got a little "fake" grin out of him....

His trick is to tickle her all the time...He loves doing it to her....



Kohen blocking me so I can't take one of her....

Kohen got a new scooter from his cousin for his birthday...He couldn't wait to "race" against each other....


Opening up their Easter baskets from Maw and Papa....




Getting ready to hunt those eggs.... I was worried about Kresee not knowing what to do.....She wasn't even walking last year and I know doesn't remember a thing....I told her what to do and she was a pro....It was so funny watching her take off and run wild:)












Water gun time....

Kresee thought she needed to try and squirt someone;)

Here comes the silly string...

After the egg hunt, the kids enjoyed playing all afternoon like normal....Then we headed to OneLife church for their 5:00 service...Kresee fell asleep on the way there since she refused to take a nap that day....Kohen went to Sunday school but Kresee stayed in the service on our laps and did really well....


We headed out to my Nana and Papa's house after church for 1 more Easter Egg Hunt and then dinner....Kohen, of course, had to crack every egg over poor Kresee's head....


My papa helping Kresee get one out of the tree....

I had to put both of these up...This year's silly string at Maw and Papa's house....


Last Year's Silly String fight....


No comments: