Monday, May 23, 2011

Miss Potty-Trained (I think)

I THINK I can say that Miss Kresee Leigh is officially potty-trained...She has been for awhile now when it comes to #2, but was still peeing in her pants sometimes...She loved going potty at our house and loved using the restroom when we weren't at home...Her favorites have been restaurants....Her only problem was Mimi's house...She just refused to tell Mimi that she needed to potty...But last week she finally gave it a try and I guess realized it wasn't so bad...So we are pretty much almost a week with zero accidents even during nap and night time!!..I even sent her in panties to Mimi's today and she did great...SO I think we might be good to go?!?!...I sure hope so...That would be awesome to be finally done with diapers!!!....Since Kohen was not using the restroom until he was 3 years 4 months, I don't know what to think:)

No comments: