Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day--Take 2?!?

I'm not quite sure what happened...I've never had a post just be there one day and gone the next?...But for some reason my first Mother's Day post disappeared...So here I go again!!

Kohen's preschool had Mother's Night the Friday before Mother's Day...But since he was at Six Flags having a blast with his Aunt TT, I let them stay the entire day and miss his school event. This is my favorite thing to get during the year...It just makes me laugh and smile at what comes out of his mouth...It really wasn't too "off" this year...He did a great job!!


  • My mom's name is Kendra.

  • She is 16 years old.

  • Her eyes is brown.

  • Her hair is dark brown.

  • She loves to eat pizza and hamburger.

  • She drinks Dr. Pepper.

  • Her favorite color is blue.

  • She watches Biggest Loser.

  • She likes to eat at Chili's.

  • We like to play games--like hopscotch.

  • She likes to shop at Target so she can buy us toys.

  • She works at Ben Franklin.

And I think this might be my favorite thing I've ever received from Kohen. Thanks to Ms. Janet who did a silouette for each of the kiddos. Kohen's turned out perfect and I love it!!!
Kerry, the kids and I went and ate donuts Sunday morning....We laid around and were lazy all morning long...Got ready and took the kids to Maw and Papa's house so Kerry and I could go running....It was not a good idea in the 91 degree heat...I felt pretty yucky and only made it 3.5 miles...I couldn't wait to get back and jump in the pool...But I barely stuck my foot in and realized the water was beyond freezing...I have no idea how the kids played it in for 4 hours...But they did.... Kerry got through running 5 miles and did get in with Kresee...He said it was fine once your body went numb---haha.... Kohen and Jaxson were pirates all afternoon.... We ate lunch, hung out all afternoon and then went to my Nana and Papa's house for dinner...Finally got the kids to sit with me long enough to take a picture.... My sister and my mom..... The sky turned yucky and the wind really picked up so we headed home...It started raining right when we got home and we let the kids play a few minutes, but then it started hailing....

No comments: