Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monthly Update

Man, it was a nice month....I did feel super weird most days not having a running schedule to go off of this month....I had trained for 3 months following specific miles and days to run that I didn't quite know what to do with myself this month---haha....But I did get some running in:)...What I loved most about this month was all the Zumba I got to do...I had plenty of times that I missed because I needed to run instead while training for the half-marathon...So I was excited to get back to zumba....And speaking of that, I saw someone the other day post how her 1 hour of zumba compared to running 5.5 miles....So I can totally believe that....I do know that I burn the calories of a 5-6 mile run in my 1 hour of zumba...So I think I need to figure out a calculation that is comparable for me and add that to my yearly total...I guarantee that I get a good 3 miles of steps in my zumba class...I might have to go back and add that to my total:)

Monthly Total: 30 miles
Yearly Total: 240 miles

No comments: