Thursday, April 30, 2009

Saltines

So I haven't had time to post in several days. Sadly, I'm back to work this week and am not at home hanging out with Kresee.
But I had to type this up real quick before I run and get my sweet boy.

The night before last Kohen was helping Kerry feed the dogs. Kohen likes to fill up their bowls and then set them down and then pick them up after they are finished and then fill them up again for breakfast in the mornings!

Anyways, he opened the pantry door and said "Mommy, you have saltines?"
Kerry: "Did he just say saltines?"
Me: "I don't know, I really wasn't paying attention"
Kohen (while pointing to the cracker box): "Saltines, you have saltines."

The thing is we've always had crackers in there and I guess he's just never really paid attention.

Kerry and I proceed to laugh because we don't say saltines. We call them crackers. In fact, I guess I really don't know anyone who says saltines. So I knew it had to be Mimi, his sweet babysitter. Yesterday I did ask what she calls crackers and she replies "saltines". And then shows me the box to let me know that even the box says saltines. I just laughed because I knew it was her :)


Oh, and my sweet baby girl is 8 weeks old today!! But I'm going to wait until the 5th to post her little 2 month picture.

1 comment:

ladymann said...

Cute story:)
Ok- so its been 1 week on Judson's potty training. We are making HUGE progress with him, but he still has about 1 accident per day. I really would rather not post our methods on your comment section! ha. If you'd like to email me- I will be happy to let you know the specifics on what we have been trying! jlbmann4@sbcglobal.net