Monday, May 4, 2009

Haven't Posted: Lots of Pics

So I've been very busy with work and then when I get home, I'm busy at home and then I'm just ready to go to bed!! I know you working moms know the feeling. Or heck, even if you are a stay at home mom, you know the feeling. So here is some catch-up pictures of the two kiddos.



Kohen did have Kerry's shirt on trying to be a Jedi Knight (Star Wars) but took it off while I was taking a picture and thought it was funny....

Kresee wondering what in the world her big brother doing....


Then he just wanted his knee and elbow pads on that are too small and cut off his circulation!

Trying to put some bows on her head since I rarely do....
Kohen feeding Kresee for the 1st time...He is becoming more interested in her now that she is smiling and cooing and more alert.....

My little chunk...


Precious little face....(sideways????)....

Seeing if her sweet little pettiskirt still fit around her big ole' belly


Just trying out those adorable bloomers I ordered months ago...

Kohen sitting in my rocking chair that I had when I was a little girl....

Kresee taking her bath in our bathtub....Gosh, she looks so big to me already.....

No comments: