Thursday, May 28, 2009

Soccer Star















Kohen and Kerry went outside this evening to play a little soccer....I absolutely can't wait until he is able to start playing sports....One more year...I just think it's going to be adorable watching all the little kiddos running around having no idea what they are doing.....I think Kohen will really enjoy trying everything out and we plan on letting him do whatever....T-ball, soccer, flag football...

Kerry showing off his soccer skills....Kerry actually did play when he was younger....But he got kicked off the WFHS soccer team like his freshman year or something...Conflict with the coach??...I hope he attempts to play on my team in another year....The boys have to be 30 before they can play in the "old" people's co-ed league....

"My belly hurts. See Momma. It hurts just a little bit. I need to take a break."



And I love profile pictures of my sweet boy....


And, of course, Kresee and I hung out watching the boys run around....She just loves being outside...It makes her so happy and content....
Kohen dribbling towards me one last time before coming in for his shower......

No comments: