Monday, May 4, 2009

Smarty Pants

I sit in the rocker in our room with Kresee a lot....Whether I'm feeding her or pumping or just letting her snooze on my chest, I really like sitting in my chair...It has an ottoman that rocks with it and I love it....Well Kohen loves it too...He really likes being right there when I'm in the chair hanging all over the ottoman...He is rocking it so hard that I think its going to break or at least tip over...SO I'm constantly telling him to stop rocking so hard or to leave it alone....But really he doesn't care and still does it....

The other day we are all right there in our room...Kerry was sitting there cleaning up the mess of toys and I was rocking Kresee...Kohen, again, was swinging (as he calls it) on the ottoman....

Me: "Kohen, please stop rocking that so hard....I'm soooo tired of telling you to stop rocking on that all the time..."

Kohen: "Well I'm tired of you saying that...."

And he was just as serious as he could be...Kerry, of course, is over there snickering and I'm trying to keep a straight face because I know that was a rude comment from my 3 year old...But I couldn't get onto him because I would have started laughing....

1 comment:

erin and dutch said...

too funny. im seriously scared of when liv starts talking back...