Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

We went to the lake for Memorial Weekend....Kohen had a blast and I really didn't take any pictures....I don't even go down to the dock on this weekend because the water is cold and I refuse to go in it...And Kresee gave me a great excuse to not have to do any water activities...She and I hung out in the house and Kerry took Kohen on the seadoo and boat....Kohen is going to love the lake this summer and he just wants to stay there...."Mommy, can you just leave me there....I can stay there by myself!"

Kresee put on her PJ's one night and Kenzie had the onesie to match, so I had to get a picture of the girls....


Kohen loves to play with sidewalk chalk....Here he was using "dinosaur soap"...Whatever that is...I don't know where he comes up with things...I told him he had used plenty blue chalk....


Kohen's favorite word is "bootie"...Anyway he can make that come into a conversation, he does....So here he is showing me his bootie and making obscene noises to go along with it...Such a boy!!
Kohen sword fighting with Grammie....

Kresee just loves her little playmat....The other morning, she laid there perfectly content for an hour and a half while Kerry and I got ready for work....We put it on the bed so it's a little more comfy than the hard floor....She has started grabbing the objects and loves to kick at them...

2 comments:

Tina & Scott said...

hey kendra! i can't wait to make lake memories, someday, w/our kiddos! cute pics! miss ya'll!

Sara said...

Hey girl! I found your blog via some other blogs...

Your kids are precious!!! So cute. It looks like you guys are doing great.

Sara (Litteken) Taylor