Wednesday, April 8, 2009

5 Weeks

Kresee is now 5 weeks old and doing great...She is smiling a lot more when you talk to her...Loves to watch your face and is so interested in looking at you....She is still a hungry girl most days...I have to nurse her like every 1 1/2 to 2 hours if she is awake...But she still does great at night...Lately she has been waking up around 2 or 2:30 and then makes it the rest of the night before having to be fed again....I have 2 more weeks off from work and I'm dreading having to go back those last 5 weeks of school....I sure hope it goes quickly...I'm soooo enjoying my time with this precious baby, but at least I will have the summer off with the kiddos....


I tried to get some sweet pictures of her....And for the first time I actually put one of those big bow headband things on her head...I think other babies look cute and then I'm not quite sure about it when I put it on my own baby!!...I guess they are just so big!!...And the last picture is her on her tummy time mat which we don't really do tummy time...She likes to lay on her back and stare at the ceiling fan...Her tummy time is usually laying on my tummy and we talk to each other :)




So our good friends, Angela and John, had their baby girl on Wednesday...Jaylee is a sweetheart and looks like her big sister....I can't wait to go over there and hold her since I didn't get to...Had Kresee with me and she wanted to be held...But Kresee wanted to go and meet her new friend!!

No comments: