Friday, April 3, 2009

4 Weeks!


Kresee was 4 weeks old yesterday. She is really changing and not looking so much like Kohen anymore (thank goodness!). Not that Kohen isn't adorable, but he is a boy and Kresee is a girl (haha) She is so much more alert and aware of everything. She did not want her picture taken yesterday and so I just snapped two of them knowing she was mad and then left her alone:)

She loves looking you in the eyes and staring for long periods of time. These are her top 3 favorite things to stare at besides my face.

We have 3 black and white pictures above our bed. Kohen loved looking at these as well. She will lay there for 30 minutes staring at these. I have to cover her face sometimes while I'm nursing because she is way more interested in the pictures.

This is the rocking chair in our bedroom where I mainly sit and feed her. She could stare at mini-blinds for long periods of time too. I like to sit her on the kitchen table and do some work there while she stares at those windows as well.
This is the view she has when she is laying in the study floor while I'm on the computer. She really likes this fan and so it keeps her entertained while I'm typing.

No comments: