Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thanks Guys!

So here are pictures from his birthday party Saturday at Jump for Joy.....
Maggie and her mommy, Amy
Cameron and Erin in their matching "Big Sisters" shirt....

Charlie liked riding on the car

Zach, Macy, Jaxson and Kohen contemplating on who is going first...Macy decided to seriously do a front flip down it...I think it scared her at first about what she had just done, but she played it off pretty well...It was very funny:)

Kohen's Star Wars cake was such an ordeal...He has wanted a Star Wars cake since Christmas, but I would constantly ask him because I wanted to make sure...He did get on a pirate kick and wanted both Star Wars and Pirates...So for awhile there, I was thinking of doing both...But in the end Darth Vader won, but Kohen was wondering where all the other characters were...So I washed all his little figurines and we stuck them in the cake...He was so excited about the cake I had to keep kicking him out of the room to go and play in the bounce houses...He just wanted to be near the stupid cake!!

Just the three of us...
Everyone was singing Happy Birthday to him in this picture and he seemed a little embarrassed being the center of attention which surprised me!

Trying to get a group picture....A few of the kiddos had already left but we got what we could..

Kresee and Kenzie both sacked out in Ma and Papa's arms...



And yesterday I took him to the park to meet up with his friend, Erin...I think we are all suffering from allergies today (Kresee included), but it was worth it for the birthday boy....
I told him he needed to put on sunscreen so he wanted to do it himself and this is what happened...
Playing in the sand....

Kresee taking a little nap....Her first time at the park....

Swinging in the baby swings...His favorite thing to do at the park....

Then on the way back from the swings to the sand, he stepped in a huge area of mud....I really think he did it on purpose...This is one area I know he is my child...I couldn't go anywhere when I was little without finding the one puddle of water so I could jump/step in it...His shoes sank and it was sooo nasty...Luckily, Meagan had some diaper sacks for dirty diapers that we used to put his nasty muddy shoes in....



We went through McDonald's drive-thru on the way home from the park for a birthday happy meal....When we got home, Kerry was mowing the yard and Kohen had to help...SO they were nice and sweaty...They came in to eat dinner but went back outside to finish up...I asked Kerry if he would wash off Kohen's muddy shoes and I came outside to naked Kohen running around...


I guess he helped his Daddy a little bit...


Then they went in and showered and we let Kohen open up his birthday presents from us.
"THANKS GUYS!"


That is what Kohen likes to say and I just love it. So last night we were opening his birthday presents and he would say "Wow, thanks guys!". Kerry and I would laugh everytime. But he opened all 3 of them and was like "Thanks, is there one more?" I said well you had four sweetie but you opened your stars wars gun at your party so that's it. And he was like OK.

His baseball piggy bank to match his room....

Elmo bicycle helmet with knee and elbow pads....

His Star Wars gun that he has wanted for a good 2-3 months but I told him he had to wait until his birthday....
Him dancing in his cute PJ's and Elmo gear....

He really wanted to go and ride his "bike" since he was already to go...So we let him go outside for a few minutes and then he was off to bed....


No comments: