Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Birthday and 6 Weeks

I gave Kresee a bath on Tuesday night (almost 6 weeks old) and just stood back because she already looked so darn big...SO these other pictures were from March 24th (almost 3 weeks 0ld)....Crazy how much they change in 3 weeks!!







On Wednesday I was making dinner for a friend who just had a baby and luckily Kresee let me do it all without fussing one bit about not being held. She really does love the vibrating chair and likes to look out the kitchen window. So thank you sweet baby girl for hanging out on the table with a pile of laundry and all the Easter stuff from Sunday! The table has since been cleaned off but it's ready for some more clothes this weekend (haha)


So I never got a chance to get back on my blog last night to post some pictures. Kresee and I had a very busy day. After we went and ate lunch with Daddy, we had several errands to run. One of those was picking up her newborn pictures from when she was 8 days old!! Yes, it took me that long to look at them and order them. I just had a hard time finding time to do it. Then I had my 6 week checkup with Dr. Lamar. Then we had Jack's sip and see with his mommy Katie. I wish I had brought in my stinking camera because Jack and Kresee hung out like best friends already and it was pretty precious. After that, we came home and had wonderful leftovers for Kerry's birthday (haha). I did offer to go and get something of his choice and he said no. We made some cookies after dinner and I snapped a few pictures. Then it was time to get the kiddos ready for bed and Kerry and I weren't too far behind them. We did watch Southland since nothing is on TV lately and we really didn't mind watching it.



I didn't get a picture of Dr. Lamar and Kresee when she was first born. They took her straight to the nursery since 4 girls delivered at the same time and they were short on nursery staff. So I brought my camera to get my picture of the two of them for her baby book. She enjoyed him talking and looking at her, but didn't when he turned her to face the camera (oh well!)

And they give these cute onesies now: A Special Delivery by Dr. Lamar:)

Here is the birthday boy with his two adorable children. I am terrible and have had Kerry's birthday cards for awhile but seriously was so busy yesterday I forgot to write in them. SO while we were eating dinner and with him sitting right there I was writing in the cards (he said that's something he would do)! Kerry told Kohen to read the card to him that I had gotten him:
It says: "Happy Birthday to Daddy. It's Daddy's Birthday"
too cute:)

Kerry, I know, is slighted disappointed when it's his birthday. He loves my birthday because we are exactly one month apart and for a whole month he talks about how he "dates" an older woman. Next year, I'm sure he is really going to live it up being married to a 30 year old while he is still technically in his 20's!!
Everyone thinks Kohen has always looked like his Daddy and everyone thinks Kresee looks just like Kohen when he was a baby...What do you think?? I don't know...It's so hard to tell...I do think Kresee looks like Kohen, but never thought Kohen looked like his daddy??

And then here is my big 6 week old girl!! Wow 6 weeks has truly flown by. I have one more week off and then I'm back to work:( She is such a joy and such a great baby. And gosh, I know I've already said it but I just love talking to her and she stares into my eyes and just smiles at me. It does just melt my heart.

I guess everyone is having this problem some about it not rotating...Whatever??

1 comment:

The Mirza's said...

They are both soo cute! I don't really see that Kohen looks too much like Kerry either? I think that Kresee does look like Kohen, but I think she looks more like a Maroney? Who knows. I can't tell with my own children either!:)