Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Clone Trooper



So Kohen is still really into Star Wars....Really anything that has swords or guns and you can shoot and swing things at people and it's OK....So he got his Star Wars mask for Christmas but just found the outfit that went along with it...Of course it might actually fit him when he is about 8 years old...It's huge on him...The legs were soooo long that I rolled them up as best I could and then clipped them, but they kept falling down...So here he is in his huge Star Wars outfit....I call it "My harmonica playing Clone trooper"!!

These were from last night....I fed Kresee about 9:00 and laid her down and she was out...She sleeps in this little mini-crib right next to my bed so that I can keep an eye on her all night long...Kohen slept in this thing for months and we love it....Isn't she so peaceful??


Here she is from this morning....She will hang out on her changing pad in the floor of the study (sometimes) while I check my emails or look at blogs...But right now she is on her boppy pillow in my lap and I'm bouncing her while I type...She just wants to be asleep and has to be held....


No comments: