Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Eggs


We went to our neighbor's house last night with their family to decorate some Easter Eggs...I thought about doing this with Kohen but really it was too much trouble for one kid...So I was so excited when Deatra invited Kohen over....They had a great time playing before they got started...Garrison is 3 years older and Mitchell is Kohen's age....Kohen loves swinging and I know he had a blast.....

This is my favorite...How cute is Garrison in the middle!!






Kohen did great and even got to take a dozen eggs home with him...I really just wanted the one with his name on it, but Deatra said they were going to do some more this weekend...So I know Kohen will be excited to hunt the Easter Eggs he made with Jaxson on Sunday....



Kresee was a party pooper....I fed her and and she zonked out...




No comments: