Monday, March 26, 2012

Bluebonnets

I went and got Kresee from school this afternoon...Nap hair and all I decided to take some pictures of the kids...We parked by Franklin and went to a lady's house that I know to take a few in front of her tulips...Took these in about 1 whole minute...Then hopped back in the car to get Kohen from school...
I did not pose her like this...She just sat like this...Panties showing:)
Then we picked up Kohen and headed out to the bluebonnets to try and snap a few pictures of the two of them....As always, very interesting with Kohen....
But he did finally sit down long enough to get a few cute ones....
I only took about 5 minutes to take their pictures out here as well...Let them chase butterflies and pick some white flowers the rest of the time....
We didn't take any last year...I don't recall them being out last year with the no rain and heat...So I looked back to April 2010...Kresee was just a year old and Kohen was turning 4 when I took these...Same spot too:)

No comments: