Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Family Party

While we cleaned up after her friend's party, Mike stopped by which was nice because he and Kresee went outside and played for a little bit....Mom brought back over some Braum's hamburgers...We ate a quick dinner before all the family arrived....
My whole life we've always celebrated with our friends and then always had a family party...I liked doing this and so I've wanted to keep that tradition....I think it's a good way for the great-grandparents and extended family to celebrate with us without having to come to some crazy party with kids running around everywhere:)
And we ALWAYS have to have a cake from Kathy's....Best cakes around for sure!!....I love that I can just tell them what the theme is and what colors I'm using and the cake is always a surprise....And it's always super cute...Kresee LOVED her cake!!
Parker checking for any food crumbs from the kids earlier.....
Opening up some presents...She got several new spring outfits which is what I really wanted....She needed some new clothes for all this warm weather we are having....
Kenzie and Lexie helping her open presents....
Grandpa Randy and Sallye got her the cutest pair of cowgirl boots along with some jeans, belt and a precious shirt!
Had to get a picture of her favorite person in the whole world---Baby Cayden
I laugh at this picture...We had wiped off Kohen's face paint but the black was still around his eyes...Looks like he has some crazy make-up on---haha...
But here is my Nana and Papa with their great-grandkids....

No comments: