Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kresee's 3rd Birthday Party

Kresse celebrated her birthday today at our house...The theme was puppies since the girl LOVES dogs...She acts like a dog all the time...Most mornings when I go to wake her up, she barks at me:)...She is too funny....She has been patiently waiting for this day to arrive and she was soooooo excited!!.....
Here is her precious birthday invitation that I got off etsy!
I got lots of cute ideas from Pinterest...Seriously just typed in puppy birthday party and so many ideas....I think the puppy balloons were my favorite decoration.....
The dining room was set up for a play-dough station and a Make your own puppy station where they could color, stick on googly eyes and even glue spots on the dogs:)
I just printed off several dog coloring sheets....
I made this for the front door...Turned out cute....
My sister and mom made chalk paw prints leading up to the front door.....
Kresee is officially ready for her party to begin!!
So stinking cute....
The table set up...Kresee really wanted some purple flowers but United didn't have any...So I talked her into yellow...Put them in a vase with some milk bone puppy treats.....
My sister made 52 dog bone cookies that were awesome...We only have 5 left!!!
I bought the cupcakes and then added M&M's and milk chocolate chips to make paw prints....
Kresee and I made a batch of puppy chow.....
I stamped a party favor bag for each kid to take home all their stuff in
There was a puppy adoption station....They got to pick out a set of dog ears to wear after they got their face painted....Then they picked out a puppy....We had adoption certificates...They got to name their puppy and we put a collar/tag on each dog...The kids enjoyed this....
I made noses for everyone to tape the Nose on the Puppy.....Kresee and some table pictures before her friends arrive....
The professional face painter:)...My sister was the main attraction for the party and she did awesome...The kids first stop was the face painting (some took a little longer to warm up to the idea), but everyone except one kiddo got their face painted....She even did her own....
Grammie said she would get hers painted if Kerry got his....So Kerry had to once Grammie had gone:)
I was next.....
Family picture:)
TT, birthday girl and Grammie
Opening the door up for all her friends.....
A few of the kiddos getting their face painted....
Kohen and Jude were the only ones who did not go with the puppy theme
After they got their face painted, I had them each pose in the dog house...I made name tags for each kiddo:)...I'm going to print each picture and use it as the thank you note....This was my favorite part and they all really wanted their picture made believe it or not!!!
Helping Ezra decide on a name for her puppy she was adopting----She picked Tutu....
Kim and Cohen (we call him still little Cohen in our house).....Heather and Maddie
Kresee was the first to play pin the nose on the puppy...Grammie put the blind fold on her and told her to stick the nose on the puppy....She walked smack straight into the door...This is the exact moment her face planted into it...It was sooooo hilarious...She didn't cry and went and stuck it on there--haha!!
Ezra sticking her nose on the boardReid was the definite winner...He got really close!!
Coloring some puppies
Ready for some cupcakes and cookies...She has been waiting for awhile for all her friends to sing "happy birthday"....
Then as usual, she got a little embarrassed:)
It was the most beautiful day outside, so I spent some good quality time outside scooping poop before the party knowing the kids would love to go out and play....
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for my sweet little Kresee....I never planned any parties for Kohen...We've just always gone somewhere...Last year I did a small party for her 2nd birthday....We basically invited the same kids from last year, I just got a little more into this time and really had a lot of fun....I know Kresee loved every minute of it....
After all her friends left, we had 1.5 hours to clean up and get ready for party #2 with the family....I will post those later:)

No comments: