Monday, March 5, 2012

Birthday Girl

I really can't believe this little thing is already 3 years old....Makes me a little sad...If she could stay put right where she is, that would be awesome...She is just the best kid....She talks so well and I love my conversations with her...I'm amazed at how much she knows...Her vocabulary cracks me up....But she is so easy and I love that I never have any issues with her...
Here she is on her birthday morning...I told her last night this was the last time she was going to be 2 years old..."I'm already 3"...I had a hard time explaining that yes, she had her bday party but that she wasn't 3 until tomorrow morning....So we went in this morning and woke her up singing Happy Birthday...I asked how old she was and she just held up 3 fingers:)
I saved the presents from us so she would have something to open up....Nothing big....She got 2 swimsuits for this summer and a gymnastic leotard b/c she wants to do gymnastics this summer...
Then I got her a Cabbage Patch doll---her first one...She has a few of mine when I was little, but now she has one of her own....
All ready for school...She couldn't wait to go tell all her friends it was her birthday....We took leftover cupcakes so they could celebrate with her....
All she has been asking for is a purple flower with a pot for her birthday...So we went to Smith's after school and let her pick out a flower....Kohen needed one too....So she got purple and he got a white one...I hope we can keep them alive:)
We go on Friday for her 3 year check-up...So I will have to see how she compares to Kohen's 3 year stats....

No comments: