Thursday, March 15, 2012

We went for a walk....

This weather can't get much better....We are loving spring break and our days together...Today was let's not plan a thing and not do much of anything day:)
So this morning we woke up and got ready...Ran to united...Kresee got a donut...Kohen got a breakfast burrito...I got some yogurt and granola and a coffee...We sat and ate--no rush...
Then we headed to Expert Tire to drop my car off--needed an oil change and the tires needed to be rotated...So I loaded up the stroller and we walked home in the gorgeous weather!!
Kohen actually pushed Kresee most of the way home (not even a mile)....But then we started seeing lots of rolly pollies and he was our official bug holder...The pots with flowers that Kresee got for her birthday are now becoming rolly polly habitats (per Kohen)....

We made it home...Kohen said he got a great workout:)...And then they put on their rainboots since the yard is still pretty wet from the rain and Kerry also watered this morning....Kohen was trying to run from me so I couldn't take his picture...Little stinker....
But I managed to get a sweet one of him:)
We ate lunch, let Kresee nap and then played the rest of the afternoon outside...For hours, they played with their rolly pollies and just hung out .....Kresee holding one in her hand..."they are so nice to me...they tickle my hands...i love my rolly polly"
Parker was dying to come outside...So we let her roam around the front yard a little until someone came out their front door and she took off thinking she needed to go bark/greet them...So she got in trouble and had to go back inside:)
Kohen telling Kresee who knows what about rolly pollies....
I can't believe it's Thursday already though...Makes me sad that the week is over basically....But that much closer to summer break!

No comments: