Friday, March 16, 2012

32nd

Today is my 32nd birthday....Sounds weirder every year:)....But these 2 things were up bright and early like at 7 am...Kerry walked in around 7:45 and asked what they were doing up...They were obviously supposed to wait until he got back home so they could all come in and wake me up together...He brought some yummy donuts and we had a 'picnic' on the bed while watching cartoons...We hung out for a little while..Trying to soak in some time with Kresee before taking her to school...I wanted to hit the gym for a 5 miler and then Kohen and I came home to eat lunch/pack....We are leaving for OKC in a bit....Going to eat at my favorite restaurant in Norman, going to the OKC Thunder basketball game, and then off to the OKC Zoo tomorrow!

The best part about being 32 is that Kerry and I started dating at age 16...So we have officially been together 1/2 our lives...In his words "that's disgusting"....haha!

No comments: