Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010




Thanksgiving was a little different this year....It was my year to spend lunch with my family...Normally, we would be out at my Nana and Papa's house...BUT with Mom and Mike having to stay in Houston for his radiation treatments we moved Thanksgiving back a few days to wait on them....
So I didn't want to waste lunchtime and we headed out to Grandpa Randy and Sallye's house...My dad is a great cook and they always have yummy food....And it was good!!...Plus, it gave us a good excuse to go and check on the chicks...Since it was ridiculously cold and super windy, we knew our chicks wouldn't be outside...All the other chickens were out running around as usual...But ours were inside the chicken coop where they weren't getting wind blown:)...

The kids played a lot of air hockey
They both have to have their tongue out like me when they are concentrating:)

Kohen made this big ole turkey at school that we've had up on our kitchen counter for awhile...I was glad to see it go:)...He wasn't ready, but once I explained that it was time to get the Christmas stuff out he was ready to dump Mr. Turkey in the trash!

No comments: