Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kresee--20 months

I'm a little late b/c she turned 20 months at the beginning of November....I had to post some silly pics of her from last month and recently...She is such a mess these days...Talking up a storm which is just precious....Can understand everything you stinking say...I've already had to start spelling in front of her!!
What she is loving these days:
Loves wearing any boots...."Boots Mommy"
Singing her ABC's (just a big ole mess of sound but she's in tune)
Counting to 10 (really good at saying 8, 9, 10)
Being read to (especially when Daddy puts her to bed at night)
Being put to bed by Daddy (absolutely refuses to let me:(
Brushing her teeth (she would do this all day)
Getting blow-dried (asks every morning and will just lay there for you)
Shower time with Daddy (again, would sit there forever)...Kresee are you ready to get out?..."NOPE"
Loves Elmo (sleeps with him and her puppy dog every night)
Loves stickers
Wearing anyone and everyones shoes
Loves chocolate......."I want chocolate Mommy"...Amazing how clear she can say that word!
My favorite phrases that she says:
Love you Mommy
I wanna go night-night
I wanna snack
I don't know (with the precious shoulder shrug)
Nope
What?? (this kills me b/c I will yell at her from the other room and she already says WHAT?)
Why?? (really??, how can you already ask why when I say something!)
Come here Mommy
Look Mommy, Look Daddy
I wanna go outside
Where'd he go?
Daddy work?
I want Baby Einstein
I do it
I drop it
uh-oh, fall down
I got it
I could go on and on with the sweet words she says....But I guess that's good enough for documenting 20 months...I enjoy being able to go back when I print these out into books capturing the stages of the kiddos:)

No comments: