Monday, November 8, 2010

Lots of Soccer:)

Kohen and I both had soccer games on Halloween....Of course they were at the same time as well....I wasn't able to watch but just a few minutes of his game before I headed over to mine...Luckily, our neighbor came to watch Mitchell and realized Kohen was on the team as well...So she took lots of pictures for Deatra and I....And these aren't all of them...Just posted some!!
Mitchell, Chaithan and Kohen



His shoe fell off and Kerry finally had to go out there and help him out....

Kerry doing a little coaching....






Kresee loves sitting on the sideline...Whatever I'm yelling, she's yelling it too....Cracks me up

Isn't this too funny???





Mitchell found a bug.....

Kresee 0f course is drinking out of Kohen's water bottle when hers is sitting right there....





Justin and Kohen have the best time playing together...When we go to family dinners I think we have to get on to Justin as much as we do Kohen...Kohen thinks the world of him!





No comments: