Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not fun

Our past few days have not been fun in our house....The stomach virus has been rampant at Kohen's preschool...We managed to make it the entire week healthy....We went to the Rider-Old High game on Friday night...Kerry and Kohen stayed the whole game...But at 4am Saturday morning, poor Kohen started throwing up....A LOT....But by 7:00, he was over the throwing up part...He just did a lot of this the rest of Saturday....Kresee went to work with Kerry the entire morning and then I took her to Christmas Magic Saturday afternoon trying to keep her out of the house and away from sick Kohen....
He didn't eat all day Saturday, but was keeping fluids down...By Saturday evening, he was feeling a little better....Sunday was good...He even felt fine enough to have his Fall picture made with Kresee (that have been scheduled for 2 months now)....We got dressed and headed that way at 3:00....But as soon as we got home, he layed on the couch for a quick nap....Kohen and Grammie went to the circus that night while Kerry, Kresee and I stayed home....Thank goodness she didn't go....At 8:00, while being put to bed, she started throwing up...So I had a horrible night of sleep Sunday night because she is not fun to sleep with...She hadn't thrown up since 2 am and seemed to be having a good day yesterday....I stayed home from work with her just to make sure....She ate well and acted fine most of the day....So I figured she was good to go since Kohen's was short-lived....I, thankfully, was glad I was the home with her because I felt awful yesterday....My head/neck hurt so bad...I was very queasy and just felt bad, but never threw up...I even went to bed at 6:00 pm yesterday b/c I was exhausted from taking care of her all day since she was back to normal and I couldn't lay around with her....

I got up this morning to go to work....I'm not 100% but feeling a lot better than yesterday...I knew I couldn't miss another day of work....I dropped off healthy Kresee at Mimi's house...Took Kohen to school and was preparing for my whole day of therapy with the kiddos when I got the text that Kresee was throwing up AGAIN....I couldn't believe it...So here she is in there watching Baby Einstein while I'm in the study trying to get some work done...But I guess I'm OK with not being at work since I don't feel great still...I'm just hoping there is no more throwing up and that Kerry stays healthy!!!

No comments: