Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Magic

Since Kohen was home sick on Saturday afternoon, Kresee then had to be my date to Christmas Magic...I had originally bought 2 tickets to the Santa Workshop thing and really was just going to leave her at home with Kerry and bring Kohen....Instead we had a girls afternoon out....
I knew Santa was NOT going to happen with Kresee this year...I was not going to attempt it at all with the kids...I figured I will end up taking Kohen at some point to the mall or something...But since this Santa was there with no line, I thought she MIGHT let me go up there with her and hold her and sit next to him for a picture....But she lost it...Wanted no part of him...Again, I was not surprised
Poor Santa tried---he's even holding out his hand to her to let her touch him, but no way!

She found out how great (and sticky and yucky) candy canes are....
She LOVED all the trees and felt the need to touch every stinking ornament:)
Cheeeeese!
We had a good time...She did great riding around in her stroller while I looked at all the booths...The problem was early we passed the shop with the puppy dogs in those little purses...She would not stop saying "puuuppppy doggie"...I mean it went on for a long time and I finally went and bought the stinking $17 puppy in a purse and she was completely happy after that!!...But she loves him and sleeps with him every night and takes him to Mimi's everyday..

1 comment:

BritSchmidt said...

she's so stinkin cute! i love her outfit!