Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rider--Old High

Yes, I still have to say Rider-Old High....Kerry will always say Old High-Rider....Anyways, this took place last Friday (pre-sickness)....

I took Kohen to the pep rally Friday afternoon....He held his ears most of the time b/c it was so loud....He did love all the music the cheerleaders and dance team performed to...His favorite song right now is Willow Smith's "I Whip my Hair Back" or something like that....And they played that a few times...He really got into the music:)
He did get to walk out with the football players....(too dark to even see them)
And he got to sit on the floor with the players....
Ok, can you smile for me boys??....This is what I get....Goofballs!
We got home and got everything together for the cold game....
Kresee hanging out in her stroller...I had to bring it in so it could hold all the bags of warm clothes...
Waiting to go down onto the field...
High-fiving the players before the game....
Saying hi to the Coyote mascot down on the field....

All Kohen cared about was who I was cheering for??..."Mommy, are you cheering for the Coyotes or Rider Raiders? You need to cheer for the Coyotes"...So I agreed to cheer for them knowing they would need all the help they could get:)

No comments: