Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Pics

Geri Merrick took the kids Fall pictures the weekend before last...So if you get a Christmas card from me, it will be of these pictures;)...Kerry only will allow family pictures every other year...I really don't know why I listen to that...But I honored it and only took the kiddos!

Kresee---she, of course, is always smiling for photographers (haha)
But this guy, he has always been Mr. Photogenic




She told him to throw some leaves at her... He took that job very seriously! But she did get some sweet ones of her:)

And then attempting to get some together is always interesting! I had to sit there at first, but then Kresee was fine...
Love her face in these...Too bad he wasn't looking...That leaf was way more interesting...
My favorite of them:)

No comments: