Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pumpkin Cookies

Make these cookies---they are super easy and you will be glad you did!!

Pumpkin Cookies

1 can packed pumpkin
1 box spice cake mix
1 egg
cream cheese frosting

Heat oven to 350. Blend pumpkin, cake mix and egg with a mixer. Drop balls of dough on cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool and ice with cream cheese frosting. Refrigerate.

I'm telling you I've already made 2 batches of these things and I plan on making 2 more batches by the end of the week to take to different Thanksgiving dinners;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mine are way more complicated than that and your's sound super yummy!

I'm for sure going to try your recipe this week!

Thanks!
Steph

Kristen said...

I made this last night and they are delicious! It took 14 minutes in my oven. I made a cream cheese glaze with a box of powdered sugar, 2T butter, and a package of cream cheese. With some vanilla and cinnamon added in, I dipped the cookies in them, added sprinkles and let them chill. Amazing!