Monday, March 2, 2009

40 Week Update

Today I had my last doctor's appointment. It was weird knowing I will never go back to that office pregnant again (hopefully!!). We are still on for this Thursday for a scheduled induction. I feel better about it because I actually did make some progress. I'm a good 2 cm--almost 2.5 cm. He said he could "make" me a 3 but it would be a fake 3!! Hey, I was just glad to finally make it to a 2. And I'm 70%, so he said I'm thinning out and my cervix is soft. So I'm good to go to be induced.
So I'm just planning on working 2 more days and then she will be here. I really don't see her coming on her own in the next day or two. And he said I can't go into labor tonight because he didn't get very much sleep last night!! So I told him that I would try:)
I just can't wait to meet this baby girl and see who she looks like. Kohen surprised us all with that blonde hair and blue eyes. So I really think I will have a brown haired, brown eyed little girl and that she might actually look like me since Kohen looks nothing like me!!
I will update if anything happens before Thursday. If not, we should be coming home on Friday and I will try and get some pictures posted of Miss Kresee!!

1 comment:

ladymann said...

Good Luck tomorrow!!!