Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 Weeks!!




Kresee is already 2 weeks old!! I really think the past 2 weeks have gone pretty quickly...I'm sure it will continue to and I will be back at work before I know it....She doesn't go for her 1st doctor's appointment until next Tuesday and she will technically be almost 3 weeks by then...So I will update you on Tuesday.....


I'm in the process of trying to pick out some pictures of her to use for her birth announcements...It's not going so great...We've had 3 little photo sessions and I think today I just might have gotten at least a couple of decent pictures to use...So I think I'm just done with it and am ready to just get them ordered!!




I have yet to really go through my pictures of Kohen as a baby and compare the two of them...I just know that they really look a lot alike as newborns...So it will be interesting to watch Kresee grow and change....Here is Mr. Kohen when he was just 2 days old.....He has that dark hair that was light on the edges, those blonde eyebrows, and blue eyes....






Here is Kresee at 1 1/2 weeks with that same dark hair that's lighter on the edges and those blonde eyebrows and blue eyes!! Poor Kresee unfortunately right now has her daddy's nose...It's a bit bigger than Kohen's nose....


Funny thing to is that with both of these kiddos I gained the same amount of weight (exactly!!) and they weighed exactly the same and were exactly the same height: 7 lbs. 9 ozs and 20"....Kind of weird....



No comments: