Friday, March 20, 2009

29th


This picture was taken on Monday which was my 29th birthday. It's crazy knowing it's my last year being in the 20's. Before I know it, I will be the big 3-0!! But in all honesty, it had to be my best birthday yet. I mean how can anything compare to having these 2 sweet and perfect babies in my life. As all young girls do, we dream of who will marry and how many kids we will have and what they will look like, etc. It's weird knowing that I met my husband at the age of 16 and how we have been together for going on 13 years. We got engaged at the age of 19 and married at 20. I remember at our pre-marital counseling one of the things I wanted to accomplish was to have my first baby at 26. I was dead set on that age. I guess I knew I would finish up my master's degree at 24 and I wanted to work a little while. Then my sweet baby boy was born 1 month after my 26th birthday. I always planned on having kiddo #2 at 29 years of age. Well I was just about a week and a half shy of that, but hey it's close enough. My life couldn't be more complete now that we've added Kresee to our family. So all my dreams have become a reality. I have a wonderful husband that I truly adore and now I can say I have the two kids that I've always dreamed of.

1 comment:

Tina & Scott said...

so sweet to share your blessings w/us...and, how great that you actually verbalize it all!!! you are amazing, Kendra!! way to go on meeting your goals too! haha!