Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 Week Appointment

Kresee turns 3 weeks on Thursday but we had her 2 week check-up today. She did great. She fell asleep on the way over there and woke up when she got messed with. She barely cried when they poked her heel and squeezed on her little foot to get the blood that they needed. She weighed in at 8 lbs 1 oz (right at 50%) and was 21 1/2 inches long (90%). So I was glad to see she had surpassed her birth weight like she should. And we got all her appointments scheduled through her first year, so that was nice to have those out of the way.









She is still sleeping soundly in her carseat which is great because I'm getting a few things done!!



Here is Miss Kresee in one of her sweet onesies. I just love it.



Kerry gets annoyed when I take his picture with our kids. One day he will thank me. I only wish he would actually pick up the camera and maybe snap a picture of me!! Oh well, that's a man for you. This is him laughing at me because he gave me this horribly stupid face the first time (which I should post) and I told him to be halfway serious:)

No comments: