Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Kiddos:)

My mom comes over on Tuesdays and Kohen loves it because it's the one night a week that he gets to take a bath. Usually he just showers with Kerry because it's way easier on us and the whole bedtime routine. So mom bathed Kohen while I bathed Kresee in the sink. She really enjoys her bath--she remains very calm and content. Her favorite part is when I blow-dry her hair and body. She loves sitting there. She really likes sitting in my lap when I'm drying my own hair. Yes, her cord has still not fallen off. I have really been working on it. I did with Kohen as well and he is still tied at his pediatrician's office with the record of 8 weeks and 1 day. I'm determined to get Kresee's off way before then!!

I just love how tiny they are. It's crazy to see her fit so easily in my sink:)
Drying off both kiddos and putting on their PJ's.
I put Kresee in her swing (it's in the bathroom because I stuck her in it while I showered that afternoon) and Kohen wanted to fish kiss the things as they went by. He did this for probably 3 minutes!! Goofball:)
These are from this morning. She slept sooooo much yesterday. I guess that doctor's visit wore her out. She fell asleep at 4:00 yesterday afternoon. I had to keep waking her up to feed her and she woke up at 10:00 this morning. Again, I woke her up. She stayed awake for a whole hour and was and still is asleep in her swing.

2 comments:

The Spaulding's said...

Man, she really DOES look like Tohen:)

Robert, Kelli, Noah, and Eli said...

I am loving this outfit! Someone with great taste must have given you this cute sleeper. Of course the little gal in it makes it even cuter!