Monday, March 16, 2009

Look Mommy, It's a Lizard!

We were at Maw and Papa's house yesterday (Kerry's parents). Kohen, Kerry and Maw were out in the backyard watching Maw clean out the pool. I was inside laying in the living room floor with Kresee. Before I knew it:


Kohen: "Look Mommy, it's a lizard" (and he is holding this thing in the palm of his hand)
Me: "Oh, it really is a lizard"


Kohen: "It's not dead---he's alive."
Me: "Really, are you sure about that?"


Kohen: "Yep, he's alive. He just got too much water" (he found the lizard in the pool)
Me: "Oh, he drank too much water"




Kohen: "Yep, he did. Do you want to pet him Mommy? He's a really nice lizard"
Me: "Well I don't really want to sweetie, but you do know he is dead?"
Kohen: "Yep, he's dead. He drank too much water."



Hanging out with Daddy. Kerry's favorite thing is for his little babies to snuggle up on his chest. It's the one thing that I know he looks forward to every night. He will shower and get ready for bed. Wait for me to feed her. Then I hand her off to him for some daddy-daughter bonding time. I need to get a picture of that. This was just from yesterday afternoon. Kerry loves getting his picture made as you can tell!!



Our friends brought us dinner the other night and of course Kohen loved playing with his friend, Cameron. They were so wild and loud, but they had a great time. And Cameron got to hold Kresee and I couldn't believe Kohen sat there as well for a picture. It didn't last long before Kresee wasn't to hip on the idea of 3 year olds holding her:)

No comments: