Thursday, February 26, 2009

One Week!

So I called today to schedule my induction. We will officially be having a baby next Thursday March 5th. I go in at 7:30 in the morning, which will be nice. Kohen can still sleep in his own bed and then we can get up like normal and just drop him off at Kerry's parents house. He will hang out over there until we say it's time to come on up. It's just nice knowing I'm on the schedule and no matter what I only have one week left:)
Don't get me wrong, I still don't want to have to be induced but I will not be sad when Kresee still doesn't come on her own and I am induced.
I did go walking last night for 35 minutes while pushing 27 lbs of kid in the stroller. Talk about a workout!! I think I had one long 35 minute contraction!! Seriously I think my belly was pretty tight a good majority of the time. Today I would walk again, but I don't feel like walking in the 90 degree weather and I get to go to a fun Ethics Training that last from 6-9:00. Talk about having fun and how bad is my butt going to hurt. I'm hoping it doesn't last the entire 3 hrs and I just might have to cut out of there early.
I will keep you posted though...Maybe something will happen over the weekend...If not, I go back to the doctor on Monday so he can tell me how much progress I did NOT make and then we will just hang around until Thursday!!!

No comments: