Friday, February 13, 2009

Naked Boy

Kohen was cracking us up the other night. I was in the study on the computer and Kerry was in our bedroom. Kohen would run back and forth to each of us telling us different things. But each time he wanted a different article of clothing removed to make his daddy laugh. So he would come to me and I would take his socks or pants or shirt off. I really made Kerry nervous and Kohen thought it was the best when I stripped off his diaper and he was running around naked. So I snapped a picture of him and Kohen of course wanted me to take more pictures of him. SO our picture on our heading is of him bending over looking through his legs without you having to see everything! I do have one of those though and he is going to DIE someday when he is older and we show it to him.

1 comment:

erin and dutch said...

that is fantastic. gotta love "blackmail" shots! xoxo, e