Monday, February 23, 2009

39 week Update: Not much too report....

Well I had my weekly doctor's appointment....So I knew nothing happened when I said "Give me some good news" and he just laughed at me!!....So I guess I can officially still say I'm just 1.5 cm and 60% effaced....Oh well...I'm honestly not too sad about it...Just thought I could at least say 2 cm, but not so much....I will call Thursday to schedule an induction for next week...I will be 40 weeks next Wednesday and at the rate I'm going, who knows if this baby will come on her own!!..The good thing is that he is on call this weekend....SO I have this whole week, weekend, and next week to go into labor on my own and know for sure I will have my own doctor...So that's very reassuring...And I'm sure by next week, I will just be so darn ready to meet this sweet baby girl....I still have hope for not being induced, but I will not be upset when I have to:)

No comments: