Friday, May 3, 2013

Mother's Night

Tonight we had Mother's Night at SLP...Mommy's get to go to school with their child and do lots of fun stuff....Kresee has been soooooo excited and counting down the days for the past 2 weeks...A picture before we left.... 
We met Jack and his mommy Katie for dinner at Atlanta Bread just like we did last year...They sure love each other:)
 Kresee wanted to show me all the kitchen stuff  in the dramatic play area...
 The butterflies had just hatched out of their cocoon...She has loved watching the caterpillars turn into butterflies...
 We got to paint a flower together...
 They had wrote their own story about Jack and the Beanstalk....
 She dressed up like a butterfly for me:)
 They always do this which is my favorite part....Here are my things that Kresee told about me:
What is your Mommy's name? Kendra
How old is she? 33 (she came home one day and asked if I was 33..."oh good, I got that one right")
Where does she work? At my brother's school
What does she do there? plays on the computer
What color are her eyes? green          Hair color? brown
What makes her happy? my dogs
What makes her sad? when she watches bad movies
What does mommy like to eat? Soup
What does she like to drink? water
Where does she go to get all dressed up? church
Don't you love her picture of me...I love how well she is writing too...
 We went to music class together and had a lot of fun...
 Then we had cookies and punch
 She had been waiting alllll week to give me the flower that they got to die with food coloring...She thought it was the greatest thing...
 One last stop in the sensory table before we headed home for the evening....

No comments: